Bitgesell - My Million Game

Investing just $1 per month in BGL
MY MILLION GAME 

Based on the moderate price projection of Bitgesell until 2045 (here), I asked the artificial intelligence ChatGPT to devise an investment plan in Bitgesell cryptocurrency. With only 1 dollar per month! My target: 1 Million Dollars! Will I be successful.

Here's my plan for investing in Bitgesell coin until 2035 with only one dollar per month with the objective of reaching one million dollars. I asked the best and most famous Artificial Intelligence in the World, ChatGPT, to assist me in this task. This investment projection is calculated for Bitgesell prices below $1 dollar. The current price of Bitgesell (10.03.2024) is $0.11 cents!

One Dollar per Month

I will start by investing one dollar per month in Bitgesell coin. Given the current price of $0.11, this would allow me to purchase approximately 9.09 BGL each month. Since the price of Bitgesell grows between 250% and 300% every year until the next halving, my investment would grow accordingly. For example, if the price prediction for end of April 2024 (4th Bitgesell Halving) is $0.72 dollars, my investment would be worth approximately $6.55 (9.09 BGL * $0.72). I will continue blindly this investment strategy, adjusting the amount I invest based on the predicted price of Bitgesell each year.

Investing With Caution

By following this strategy until 2035, according to the provided price predictions, my investment could potentially grow to reach one million dollars or more, given the possibility that the price of 1 BGL may exceed one million dollars by 2045. But I intend to anticipate this projection for my personal benefit 10 years earlier. It's important to regularly monitor the price of Bitgesell and adjust my investment strategy accordingly to maximize potential returns while managing risk. I will always keep in mind that investing in cryptocurrencies carries inherent risks and past performance is not indicative of future results. With all these precautions, I will consider this bet as a game that I intend to win.

How much to invest?

To calculate how much I need to invest in total to reach one million dollars in 2035, I can use the Predicted Prices of Bitgesell until 2045 and the monthly investment of one dollar. From 2024 to 2035, there are 12 years. So, I will be investing for 12 years. Each year, I will invest $1 per month, which means $12 per year. The total investment per year is $12. So, I will need to invest a total of $144 from 2024 to 2035. This is the amount I spend on tobacco every three months and I will apply it over 12 years in Bitgesell. Knowing this project aims to be the most valuable store of value in the world, what do I have to lose? Quit smoking.

BITGESELL LINKS:


BITGESELL COMMUNITY:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO PRIVATE MONEYS

Bitgesell Halvings List

Bitgesell - TOKEN WBGL EQUAL TO BGL COIN